In order to coordinate a very robust program, we kindly ask you to follow our guidelines closely.
The official language of ICPSBB-2021 is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
ORAL PRESENTER INSTRUCTIONS
PSBB has four types of oral presentations:
Keynote lecture – 40 min
Plenary lecture – 30 min
Invited lecture – 20 min
(5 min for Q&A are provided to all lecture slots)
Short lecture – 12 min (+3 min for Q&A)
Acceptable file formats: PowerPoint or PDF files
* Please, kindly supply your file at the day before your session.
Important: In order ensure smooth running of the conference program (and to prevent confusion of being interrupted by the session chairs), please kindly make sure in advance that your lecture fits to the respective time slot.
POSTER PRESENTER INSTRUCTIONS
Two poster sessions (on 14 and 15 June 2021) are envisaged.
With the final program of ICPSBB-2021 the organizing committee will supply the poster numbers and their assignment to each poster session.
1. Posters should be mounted on the assigned boards. For your convenience, the poster number will be posted on the board prior to setup.
2. Poster size is 80 cm x 120 cm (portrait). Larger posters may not fit to the boards supplied.
3. Best poster award selection committee will visit all posters. Please make sure that the poster is accompanied by its presenter all session long.
4. Please, kindly takedown your poster after the session. Any posters left up beyond the session will be, unfortunately, discarded.